2018年5月14日星期一

Louis Vuitton Monogram Saintonge Compact Very Cool Bag



I just picked this one up at Heathrow while traveling. I really like it! Personally I love the pink, even though it’s a bit loud I think it makes it more fun. I agree about the straps, but it sits perfectly on me for a cross body so it doesn’t bother me but I see how it could be problematic.

The only problem I have with it that when I added a charm to the zipper, it occasionally will flip over due to being top heavy, though I think this ha more to do with the placement of the strap than the strap length. Over all it’s a great small day bag, and while I often also carry a large tote for all my mom things, it’s perfect for quick runs and shopping from www.salepretty.com

Under the creative direction of Nicolas Ghesquiere, Louis Vuitton Purses has reacquired a facility for a certain kind of bag that didn't seem like much of a priority in the last seasons of Marc Jacobs's storied tenure at the brand: the simple, functional monogram day bag. With bags like the Popincourt and Neonoe, the brand is putting a modern Louis Vuitton twist on classic bag structures: instead of the plain vachetta leather that has long served as an accent to monogram canvas,

Louis Vuitton Saintonge Compact Bag is combining the iconic material with colored leathers for a fresh feel. The latest brag structure to get that treatment is the camera bag, by way of the Louis Vuitton Saintonge Bag.

没有评论:

发表评论