2018年8月3日星期五

Louis Vuitton New Wave Bag Best Bag For Fashion Girls

The New Wave Chain Bag comes in The chain strap, logo, and thick leather mean that this bag is not lightweight at all, although I find it so stylish that I don’t think I would care how heavy it feels to carry. That brings me to my second point: I absolutely adore the overall look of the New Wave Chain Bag.

It does remind me so much of the Gucci Marmont Bag, which as you know, I recently acquired myself, so I’m not super surprised at how attracted I was to this bag. It was love at first sight for me, and I don’t recall lusting after a Louis Vuitton New Wave Bag as much as this one in recent years. I would love to snag this in one of the bright colors for a fun pop to my often neutral outfits.

Both of these bags are crafted of smooth calfskin leather, which felt soft, luxurious and exactly what you would expect of a high quality designer bag, though the quilting makes the leather thick and a little bit bulky, which definitely contributes to the overall weight of the bag. Aesthetically, I love the top handle strap which reads VUITTON in rainbow lettering.

This brings me back to the pre Nicolas Ghesquiere era, when rainbow tones went hand in hand with Louis Vuitton monogram. Though the rainbow top handle is a focal point for me as it adds a pop of fun to this leather bag, its totally removable, so if its deterring you from really liking this bag, dont let it!

This LV Purses can also be carried with just the chain strap, which you can wear either cross body, long over the shoulder, or doubled for a shorter shoulder look. The chain strap also features a padded leather panel, which is definitely an added bonus, given the weight of this bag overall.

没有评论:

发表评论